MMPE2017 Successfully Finished
Third International Symposium on Multiscale Multiphase Process Engineering
May 8-11, 2017
Toyama International Conference Center
(Toyama City, Toyama Prefecture, Japan)
It is our great pleasure to host the Third International Symposium on Multiscale Multiphase Process Engineering (MMPE), to be held in Toyama, Japan on May 8–11, 2017. This symposium is held triennially and alternatively in Japan and Germany to feature novel presentations and to build an international network. The First and Second International Symposiums on MMPE were held successfully in Kanazawa, Japan, 2011 and Hamburg, Germany, 2014. The symposiums offer a forum on modern nano-, micro- and macro-scale aspects of multiphase process engineering. Moreover, the friendly atmosphere and communication among participants at the symposiums allow the development of unique ideas and creation of international research project teams, including young scientists and students, that will make new findings.
We sincerely welcome participants from all countries and with a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds. We look forward to welcoming you all in Toyama.
Multiscale Multiphase Process Engineering involving bubble, drop and particle dispersion systems related to:
· fundamentals including hydrodynamics and mass and heat transfer properties;
· advanced measurement and experimental techniques;
· computational fluid dynamics and simulation;
· micro- and nano-dispersion systems, microreactors and nanotechnology;
· multiphase reaction, reactive bubbly flows, catalytic reaction engineering, and bioreactors;
· multiphase flow aspects of bubble columns, extraction columns, loop reactors, fluidized beds, and so on;
· applications including innovative reactor design, novel reactor configurations and advanced energy and environmental systems,
The official language of the symposium is English.